Containerships is introducing revised and enhanced sailing schedule for the coming autumn/winter season. The new schedule is designed to streamline connections on the busiest sailing routes and increase coverage following our customers’ demand.
“We are convinced that the many improvements we are pleased to introduce with our new enhanced sailing schedule proves valuable to our clients and will spare no efforts to further continue increasing our network coverage and frequency.” Comments Containerships CCO Ronny Winter.
Service improvements in a nutshell:
- Direct connection from and to South UK via Thamesport with Finland, Russia and Baltics
- Weekly, 3 day connection between Thamesport and Lübeck ( EB Fri- Mon / WB Tue –Fri)
- Express connection between Helsinki and Lubeck with 2 days transit
- New link connecting Lübeck and Teesport in 2 days with weekly departure on Tuesday
- Improved schedule and transit times from Aarhus to Helsinki and St. Petersburg
- Mid-week Wednesday sailing from Klaipeda to Teesport with improved lead time of 2 days
- Improved schedule between Riga and Teesport with convenient departure days
- Shorter lead times from St. Petersburg to Lübeck
- Zeebrugge – Helsinki and St. Petersburg service improved departure / arrival day
- Better spread of 3 weekly sailing days from Teesport to Helsinki and St. Petersburg with faster transit times
The new rotation will come fully into force within October.
For real time information about our departures please check our operational schedule online.